Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fine Art Templates


1. 
1. Day in Spain; 4/6/2010; 3:40 pm; f/2.6; 8.0; 1/500; Flash did not fire; Canon PowerShot A 520
2. Roundabout; 2/12/2011; 5:07 pm; f/2.8; 1/500; Flash did not fire; Canon Powershot A 520

For my first template I used a photo I took of a cathedral in Segovia, Spain. I created the template using the instructions in the book.  After changing the color of the background I decided I wanted to put a light border around each of the five boxen (ha ha) I used the select tool and selected on of the boxes. then on the layers pallet I clicked on the fx button, stroke. From there I could change the size and opacity of the border.

In the second fine template I used a photo I took on a roundabout in Utah. I liked the color. Rexburg is so with right now! I applied the same techniques with the borders around each box. I did create a stamp with my signature, but it didn't fit well with the overall composition so I left it out.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your templates. The colors you chose for that first image really complements your photo. I also like the name you chose. Its different and i feel it is more like a company name than just writing your signature. On that second one i like how you made the images have a colored outline. Very unique! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete