Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bannack: Action Blur & Freeze



1. Ghost; 2/22/2011 12:50 pm; 5; f/3.2; Flash did not fire; Canon PowerShot A520
2. Jump; 2/22/2011 12:59 pm; 1/320; f/8; Flash did not fire; Cano PowerShot A520

I had a lot of fun with the ghost shots. It takes a little practice to get down. I knocked my f-stop down quite a bit to bring in the little light that was in the room. I practiced with different shutter speeds and 5 worked the best for me. I took the photo into photo shop and did some minor edits to the saturation of the colors and added a burned border.

I like this action freeze shot. Thanks to Jake for jumping so much! I took this photo into photoshop and added a black and white adjustment layer and a mask. With a really low opacity and the brush tool I brought back a little bit of color. I think this photo really gives off a "ghost town" feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment