Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lake Powell; 8/9/2005 4:35 pm; Lake Powell; f/4.9; 1/500; Flash did no fire


Photography and digital imaging is relatively new to me.  I did take a photojournalism class about two years ago.  There I learned a little about the basics of photography and really liked it.  I also can see how useful it is to have a handle on good photography and editing.  Most of the past photos that I have placed on this blog were taken just for fun in places that are special to me with my everyday joe digital camera.  I had rules of third in mind, but that is about advanced as I get!  I hardly did any editing to these photos but I would like to, especially the one of the Madrid temple.  I really enjoy landscape photography and am looking forward to learning more about changing the light, angles and focusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment