Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flora & Fauna


1. Ramas; 1/22/2011 2:40 pm; 1/800; f/8; Flash did not fire; Canon Powershot A 570 IS
2. Orange; 1/15/2011 5:09 pm; 1/800; f/8; Flash did not fire; Canon Powershot A 570 IS
3. Patos;  1/15/2011 4:43 pm; 1/160; f/8; Flash did not fire; Canon Powershot A 570 IS
4. Horses; 1/22/2011 2:23 pm; 1/400; f/8; Flash did not fire; Canon Powershot A 570 IS

This assignment was a harder one for me, but I want to practice again in the future.  I ran into some obstacles and couldn't really find exactly what I was looking for to photograph.  I think I would have gotten better shots if I could have gotten a little closer, but I didn't want to enter private property etc.  I think my favorite shot is Orange.  I love the color contrast between the orange and all that white.

2 comments:

  1. You took pictures of the ducks at the nature park also! Did they swarm you as you arrived? My favorite photo is "Orange" because I like the contrast in color. I think that you could have had a more interesting photo if you shot this in macro mode or with a low aperature. It would have made the flora stand out more because the background would have been blurry. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that everyone went to the duck pond! I really like the contrast between the color of the ducks and the snow. I really liked the horses, but i think that if they were separated a little, it would be composed better. At first glance it looked like only one horse.

    ReplyDelete